A great turnout for our first league meeting of the year. Here is a short synopsis of what was discussed.
- The league fee has yet to be determined. The fee currently is $2,300 for A-D divisions and for the Sunday Rec League it is $1,400. Once we hear back from the town we will let you know if the price will stay the same, or if there is a modest increase.
- For Divisions A-D, the games will now be 65 minutes in length, with no new inning starting after 55 minutes. There will be a maximum of 7 runs per inning with the last inning being open. ALL GAMES END AT 65 MINUTES. IF AN UNCOMPLETED INNING APPEARS TO BE OR GOES LONGER THAN 65 MINUTES THE SCORE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE PREVIOUS INNING. There will be very little time between games, so please hustle to your next game and have your lineup card already filled out so your game can start on time.
- No replacement players will be allowed to participate in the playoffs
- Only bats with a USSSA thumbprint stamp will be allowed this year. NO BATS WILL BE GRANDFATHERED IN!. The umpires will be checking all bats before your game.
- There is interest in holding a league tournament before our regular season starts. If you are interested in helping out, please contact Yaz, Trevor, or Donny.
Next meeting will be held in early to mid April. At this time, league fees will be due in FULL and a completed roster must be handed in. Time and locaion to be determined.
Any questions, feel free to contact any member of the executive.